H6D-100c Digital Back Only
The Hasselblad H6D-100c digital back is the ideal solution for photographers who wish to obtain cutting-edge image quality – even in less than ideal shooting conditions, and the wide ISO range with very low high ISO noise ensures high quality images even in poor lighting conditions.
The H6D-100c digital back has been tailored with photographers’ requirements in mind and its user-friendly interface works seamlessly with a wide range of technical and large format camera systems. Triggering by mechanical and electronic shutter units is also supported.
Providing photographers with a exible solution that delivers enhanced and improved image quality, the H6D-100c digital back has been designed to meet photographers’ ever-changing needs. The digital back is built to function with technical and view cameras, offering an unprecedented level of resolution, flexibility, and colour quality.
At the heart of the digital back is a 100MP 53.4 x 40.0mm CMOS sensor, which delivers a staggering 15 stops of dynamic range and it captures 16-bit colour data using Hasselblad’s Natural Colour Solution to ensure maximum tonality and detail is captured every time. With its high-quality rear display, iOS based app and HDMI output checking composition and focus, capturing the perfect shot couldn’t be easier.
On board CFast and SD card slots enables fast capture or for those who prefer to shoot tethered, its USB 3 type-C connectivity makes short work of transferring image files. The H6D-100c digital back is powered by a standard DC supply (12-24vdc), while field users can utilise one of the many third party portable battery pack options available.
- Sensor type: CMOS, 100 megapixels (11600 × 8700 pixels, 4.6 × 4.6 µm)
- Sensor dimensions: 53.4 × 40.0mm
- Image size Stills: RAW 3FR capture 207MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 289MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p), UHD (3840 x 2160p)
- File format Stills: Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR, 1/4 size JPEG Video: H.264 Compressed (25 fps), Hasselblad RAW (30 fps)
- Shooting mode: Single shot stills, Video
- Colour definition: 16 bit; Dynamic range 15 stops
- ISO speed range: ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
- Storage options: CFast card, SD card or tethered to Mac or PC
- Colour management: Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- Storage capacity: 16GB card holds 120 images on average
- Display: 3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour, 920K pixels; Touch functionality: Yes, full support
- Live View: On camera, host and iOS device with high frame rate (30 fps)
- IR filter: Mounted in front of sensor
- Software: Phocus for Mac, Windows and Adobe Lightroom with Phocus Plugin
- Platform support: Macintosh: OSX version 10.11 / 10.12; PC: Windows 7 (64 bit)/ 8 / 10
- Host connection type: USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Additional connections: Flash Sync Input (2.5mm Phono), Flash Sync Output (3.5mm Phono), Power Input (3.5mm Phono)
- View camera compatability: Yes, mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync
- Camera Synchronization: Flash Sync Mode via lens sync output or Pinhole Mode
- Pinhole Exposure Time: 1/8s - 60 minutes
- Power Input: 18W 12-24V DC, via 1.35mm ID Barrel Plug. Power Bank Cable H-3054180 for use with various power banks. Please see User Guide for details
What’s in the Box
Hasselblad 100c Digital Back Only