Phocus (Mac) is crashing, what do you suggest?
1. Close Phocus.
2. Delete Preference file
Go to Finder > <User Folder> Library > Preferences > locate and move to trash the following file “dk.hasselblad.phocus.plist”. Empty the trash.
You will need to complete the “Already Registered” section again with e-Mail and Password and your current layout will change. I recommend Saving your existing Layout and Tools selections via the Layout icon located in the title bar at the top.
In Lion 10.7.x, Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mavericks 10.9.x, Yosemite 10.10.x, El Capitan 10.11.x, Sierra 10.12.x from the desktop press the Option key and select Go > Library
3. Repair Disk Permissions In Lion 10.7.x, Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mavericks 10.9.x, Yosemite 10.10.x
Go to Finder > Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility > select you Mac Hard drive, make sure First aid tab is selected at top and click “Repair Permissions” at the bottom.
Run First Aid in El Capitan 10.11.x, Sierra 10.12.x
Go to Finder > Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility > select you Mac Hard drive, select the First aid tab at top, a window will open “Would you like to run First Aid on ..”
4. Restart your computer.
5. Launch Phocus.
If the above did not correct the issue, please try Apple Recovery HD
OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks includes a built in set of utilities in the Recovery HD. Restart your Mac and hold down the Command key and the R key (Command-R), and keep holding them until the Apple icon appears, indicating that your Mac is starting up. After the Recovery HD is finished starting up, you should see a desktop with a Mac OS X menu bar and a "Mac OS X Utilities" application window. Note: If you see a login window or your own desktop and icons, it is possible that you didn't hold Command-R early enough. Restart and try again.
Go into Disk Utility and perform a repair disk first, followed by a Repair Disk Permissions. Exit out of Disk Utility and restart you computer.
I recommend uninstalling the Phocus software all associated files and folders.
1. You can also access this by go to your desktop (no applications open) and Select "Go" from title bar at the top, press the Option key as you press Go and you will see the "Library" becomes available. Select "Library and your Finder will open in Library.
2. Go into Finder > Applications folder > locate the Phocus application and drag it to the trash, empty trash.
3. Navigate to the Preference folder and locate this file: dk.hasselblad.phocus.plist. Highlight and drag to trash, empty trash.
4. Back out of Preference folder and locate the Application Support folder, enter this folder and locate the folder called "Phocus". Drag this folder to the your desktop.
5.Launch Phocus software. A new preference file and Phocus folder will be created.
I suggested saving the Phocus to your desktop only if you have created presets, keywords, layouts etc and you may wish to copy these back into the NEW Phocus folder.
Now download and install the current version of Phocus 3.2.2.
Current release is Here.